Keytar Hero II Keytar Hero II

Too Many Issues

For one, a lot of the time your note placement is off-beat. For example, Woman, with the 3 yellow chords in a row, aren't on beat. You also need to have more notes so we actually can have some idea of how the song should be played, it's more like playing GH4 on easy than playing a good Flash game. Plus, I don't think the backspace key was a wise choice for the strum. The noise when you strum out of time is very agitating, too. Another issue is, you can't tell when the note is coming, don't try 3D if you aren't doing it right. Basically, they come out too quickly for so little notes, and such in-accurate notes. This has to be fixed. I suggest either making the note line longer and making them fade in much earlier, or, making it non-3D and just straight down from the top so we can tell when a new note will be coming.
I generally disliked this game.

- MiniDrumPro - - MiniDrumPro -

The timing is off.

I can't honestly give a drum game, a game based around drumming and keeping a beat in-time, a good score. It's just not right. I don't care wether it's my computer or the sound file or the game, it's off. You need to fix that.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Squishing Glitches

Yes, the game is nice. Nothing is wrong about it except for one thing--sometimes you can get squished when you don't touch the block directly, and that's inaccuracy which is very bad for an avoiding game. 4/5.

SHIFT 4 SHIFT 4

Great; however

It's a great, great, well-put-together game. My one and only issue is that the level creator does not load the script onto the window, letting you paste your level.
Good job, either way =D

FlashTetris FlashTetris

This doesn't suck.

Hell, I'd like to see anyone who says it sucks do better at this same thing. In fact, I probably couldn't do this. You did a good job for what you had to use, and what ideas came with the idea of Tetris itself. This deserves better.

Gravity based movement Gravity based movement

Wow man.

I just let mine move around as they wanted to. I got to a lvl 180 something, but the third digit got cut off. Man this is an ingenious flash, Im favin! 5/5 10/10 and one more suggestion, make the space bigger, I spent an hour making a giant one and it had nowhere to move xD

Adopt A Pancake V1 Adopt A Pancake V1

It was good... But not great...

Okay, good idea.
I liked the game, but the graphics were bad. Very basic, so that takes off a point.
I liked the idea, it was funny.
Song choice.. I dont think the song is really a good match with this game.
The functions were nice. But the Toilet thing.. It wouldnt work. I had to cut my game short, so -2.
And then theres the whole issue with the Auto-play thing... I wanted to wait cuz my mom needed me, but I came back and I was like what just happened.. -1
Total score: 6/10 3/5

Old Skool Pong FTW Old Skool Pong FTW

WTF WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THIS SUCKS?!?!

THIS ROCKS. I can only point out three problems, but theyre not that big of a deal, when you win or lose, the score stays the same, I dont see that much of a problem with the graphics, but.. You cant return to the menu if you lose, the paddles dont need to move fast if you actually have SOME FREAKING SKILL. The vanishing ball just makes it better.. Oh.. Wait.. Thats only two problems.. Oh well XP thats all there were. I gave it a five and a ten.
-JD

frameshift24 responds:

at least someone likes the vanishing ball XD thanx for the positive feedback

.:Mouse Game:. ver.2.9 .:Mouse Game:. ver.2.9

LOL

For a clicking game, its very well made, simple, yet fun. It has a lot of potential, but theres very little going on, there could be more time, and enemies which you must click and then continue your number clicking... And I lol'd at the backwards sixes XD

Territory WAR Territory WAR

I LOVE THIS GAME!!

I played this last year on Addicting Games XP I noticed glitches but that just makes it better! If you are almost done walking and ur bar is almost entirely full you can jump and go past the allowed amount, and another I noticed, in the first two challenges, when u jump between the logs, on the second log you can stand in mid-air but if you try to move you fall in the water :( o well lol I still beat it XP